Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

CIC 300th Birthday Celebration-2nd Challenge & Sponsor Spotlight--Polkadoodles

CIC 300th Birthday Celebration--Spotlight on Polkadoodles!


Today is the introduction of our 2nd inspiration challenge. 

This challenge is a color theme, and they are fabulous--chartreuse, white and pool!        
Begins March 3

Today's I'm spotlighting Polkadoodles,

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

who is one of our fabulous sponsors! 

Don't you just love their name? 
Try saying it really fast three times! 
Fun!

I used the adorable image: Winston Bear Heart of Gold

There will be three different inspirational challenges, so I hope you will join in the 
fun!  There are so many amazing sponsors (see list below)!
I'll be posting more cards in the next week spotlighting more amazing sponsors, 
so I hope you'll become a follower and come back to visit soon!
Debbie

Began March 1
 
Begins March 5













5 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! That little guy is adorable!! I love the foil and the embossing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely cool sparkle and fun this card is!!! Love those pops of turquoise sparkle with that sweet, adorable little bear - way to go, this totally rocks!!! Keep posting - I love seeing your amazing work - Have a delightful night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber sparkly and fun! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the texture on this card is so much fun! And oooh! I love this foil stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gestures you got using the metal sheet! What a great idea using the embossing folder/diecut. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy