Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Heart Raccoon


Today's card features an adorable raccoon from Newton's Nook Designs' Sweetheart Tails. The background was embossed in gold with lots of different hearts from several NND sets. I then watercolored the background, stitched on a layer of vellum, and added some gold twine and gold sequins. I colored the raccoon with Spectrum Noir markers and shaded the heart with a gold marker.

Challenges:

Stampotique--SDC190: Stitches
Everybody Art Challenges--319--Sequins

Inky Paws Challenge #19 - Watercolor

6 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the little raccoon.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable!! I love the heart paper, too!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! such a cute little bandit! I love the vellum and stitching you did on this! Thanks for linking it up to our Inky Paws Challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super precious and so sweet!! Love all the touches of gold!! The raccoon is super cute and I love the multi - hearted background!! Super well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy