Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

CIC330--Scribbles Designs



Welcome to some fun colors this week at Cupcake Inspirations.  We have a super fun sponsor--Scribbles Designs--who is offering a randomly chosen winner a $10 gift certificate!  I decided to play with my Spectrum Noir pencils.  I am still struggling with them, so I am not completely happy with my coloring on this darling image!  I decided to add the sentiment in honor of my two kitties who have been enjoying the cooler weather by sprinting through the house!  For inspiration, be sure to check out the DT Sweeties' projects at Cupcake Inspirations!  Looking forward to see your work!  Debbie



2 comments:

  1. Indy. This card is bursting with the colors and feels of Fall - love the texture that I see in your colors - so very lovely!!! I think this card is wonderful and I also think YOU are wonderful!!! Have a BEAUTIFUL week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Indy. Just want to say HI! Wonderful card, by the way! I love the cute design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy