Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

CIC341 -Sparkle 'N Sprinkle


Sparkle 'N Sprinkle Digi--Vivian Hat Lady
Happy New Year and welcome to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.  This week is a theme challenge--Elegance.  We have a wonderful sponsor--Sparkle 'N Sprinkle! This was a fun challenge for me as I tend to go for cute and whimsical and this challenge helped me stretch my skills. I used my Spectrum Noir markers. I went with soft colors and a bit of bling. The gold ribbon is from Michael's and the vintage ivory ribbon is from DL Art. The rest of the supplies are from my stash. Now it's your turn to start your year with a great challenge!  Here's hoping you have a fabulous New Year!  ~Debbie



Sponsor Prize: $15 gift certificate towards digis
Sparkle 'N Sprinkle

3 comments:

  1. She really is a very elegant lady! So beautifully coloured and I do like the papers and pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, your card IS pure elegance! What a gorgeous image and colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider this 'challenge' you experienced a complete success, Debbie, because WOW! This is one classy, sophisticated and elegant card! You've brought this pretty image to life with your impressive colouring! WOW!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy