Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

CIC415--Cupcake Inspirations

We are sponsored this week by Cupcake Inspirations.


 Cupcake Inspirations is generously providing a $5 gift certificate to any one of our 2017 sponsors. 

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card  or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):

Mother Day Cupcake Idea

For my card, I used Garden Whimsy from Newton's Nook Designs, one of our regular sponsors.  I just adore this sweet little bunny.  This set is retiring and is only $8.99!  Be sure to pick your set up before it's too late!  After die cutting the image, I decided on a gingham background. I wanted the image to be the center attraction, so I didn't add additional embellishments. I colored the sweet rabbit with Distress Oxide inks. Thanks for stopping by! Deb




1 comment:

  1. Debbie, this is sooooo cute! I ♥ the gingham. I just bought some DO inks after all the enabling. LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy