Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop--#2



I am so excited to have time to participate in this fun blog hop!
Here's my second card.  This card features product from three Super Sponsors!

The Rabbit Hole Designs Caffeinated Octopus
Newton's Nook Designs Framework and Sea Borders die sets and Sunscape stencil.
Sugar Pea Designs The Perfect Blend


I have to confess, I love how this card turned out! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie


Bonus Challenge:

Also another Super Sponsor who just happens to carry The Rabbit Hole stamps and Newton's Nook Designs products!! So glad I learned about this new amazing shop as well as seeing their own unique stamps and dies!

13 comments:

  1. I love this card! It totally made me smile :) -- your use of color is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen several fun cards with this octopus -- but I think this one is possibly the cutest so far. I love how you did your background with that brilliant sunshine - and I love the wave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image. I always say that I, too, need eight arms so that I can hold 8 lattes at one time. That would be awesome! Thanks for sharing another lovely and inspiring card.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. eep! This is ADORABLE. Love the scenery you've designed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this card turned out, too.
    So adorable! The starburst sun is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheery look. I love all the sunshine. Something we have been missing a lot of lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cute card. I love the image and great colors and stencil. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun image and I love your beautiful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a beautiful sunny scene! That image is just so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy