Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #161 Reminder & Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #4-7

     

Have you played yet?


Create a project using the colors--

Red, Dark Green, Light Green, and Brown




Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! I am adding a touch of coffee to each card, so I can play with the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Did you know that Newton's Nook Designs is one of the amazing Super Sponsors?  


A Christmas Espresso by Debbie features Circle frames, Pumpkin Latte, Meowy Christmas, Love Cafe', A Kitten Christmas, and Naughty or Mice by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #christmascards, #micecards, #coffeecards





I couldn't decide which mouse I liked the best, so I decided to make a set of four coffee-themed Christmas cards just perfect for adding a gift card to a local coffee shop!  I used the Circle Frames die set to make the card bases. The sweet mice are from the Naughty or Mice stamp set. I took the liberty to add a latte cup (Pumpkin Latte stamp set) to the first card by cutting off one of the presents. For the last card, I did some fussy cutting to add the latte cup between the mouse's hands!  The other two mice have a coffee cup from the Newton Loves Coffee next to them because wrapping and decorating requires lots of caffeine!  I used different papers from the Meowy Christmas paper pad. I love the bright colors on this paper set.  For the sentiment, I pulled the words "A Christmas" from the Kitten Christmas stamp set.  Then I used the word "espresso" from the  Love Cafe stamp set. I know that cutting words apart can be intimidating, but it allows for unique sentiments and doesn't hurt the stamps!  

You have until  Friday, November 19, 2021 to enter.
 There's a prize involved too, so don't delay - see more inspiration on our Inky Paws Challenge here!

Don't forget that the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is also going on!  Maybe you will be the lucky winner to the NND prize here too!  Would that be fabulous? 

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I give out several gift cards for Christmas. These would be the perfect size. Have a blessed day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Debbie, great job with colors and coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so sweet cards!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all four of these precious and adorably sweet shaped cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little cards are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy