Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2022

  

Come play with our Challenge Colors at Inky Paws!

  




Use your NND products to create a project using the challenge colors CoralWine RedDenim Blue, and Caramel Brown.



Fall is my favorite color by Debbie features Harvest Haul, Plaid, Circle Frames, Fall Fringe, Frames & Flags, and Pumpkin Latte by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #autumncards, #fallcards, #cardmaking, #truckcards, #vintagecarcards

The weather in the PNW has turned chilly and rainy, so I've been pulling out my beloved flannel shirts!  These shirts were my inspiration for this plaid background using denim and caramel brown colors.  I used the Plaid Stencil on a card base created using the Frames & Flags die set. I added a Kraft card stock circle using the Circle Frames die set.  I added the sentiment from the Fall Fringe stamp set.  My star attraction is the vintage blue truck from the Harvest Haul stamp set.  I shaded the bushel of apples in a deep red and the pile of pumpkins in shades of coral.  I can just imagine myself driving this old truck in one of my late-dad's flannel shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy