Pages

Friday, November 11, 2022

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #581

Nutty or Nice by Debbie features

I came across this fun sketch on Try Stampin' on Tuesday.




For my holiday card, I used the following products from Newton's Nook Designs:
Nutcrackers stamp set
Christmas Time paper pad
Argyle stencil

I loved the argyle pattern on the paper, so I used the argyle stencil on the black card stock.  I then added the strip of paper with all the little nutcrackers.  I stamped and colored the nutcracker and adhered on a smaller black rectangle to keep the image from blending into the pattern paper.  I stamped the sentiment on the banner using the little banner from the Frames & Flags die set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie 

Additional challenges for this card:


 

1 comment:

  1. Great punny Christmas card! Love the sketch and your Nutcracker! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy