Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Happy Halloween!



I just found a new-to-me challenge that's all about Halloween!  How fun!!

My card features products by Newton's Nook Designs.
I distressed the background using the Flying Bats stencil. I then distressed the center oval and stamped the tree image from the Spooky Street stamp set. The Frankencat image is from the Franken Newton stamp set. The skeleton bat is from the Spooky Skeletons (retired) stamp set.  And finally, I used a beloved, but, retired stamp set, Boo Crew, for the mummy bear.

Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

Challenge:


 

1 comment:

  1. Now that you've found us, Debbie, I'm hoping you become a regular! I love your mostly green March card with the not-so-scary little creatures.
    Xoxo, Fran/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy