Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #222

 

Today starts a new Inky Paws Challenge!


Use the challenge sketch.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, May 10, 2024 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Here's my inspiration:

 

I started by die cutting the white multi-panel frame using the Frames & Tags die set. I then used Distress Oxide ink to distress a piece of white cardstock using the Serene Stripes stencil. I then used Frames & Tags die set. I then used the Basic Frames die set to create the golden panel.  I placed the multi-panel on the golden cardstock, then added the striped panels.  I stamped and cut out the images from the Never Enough Books stamp set. I used a Scan 'n' Cut to cut the stamped images. I then colored using the Copic markers. I then stamped the kitty image from the Newton's Book Club stamp set and placed him in the scene.  I stamped the sentiment in the larger panel.  I love how this turned out.  It makes me think of built in shelving filled with books!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy