Pages

Monday, June 24, 2024

4th of July


I was inspired by several amazing challenges.  See below.  My card features a glittery silver background die cut using Newton's Nook Designs-Frames & Tags die set. I did some masking to create the partial circle feature for the Just Add Ink sketch. I then added a stenciled backdrop using NND's Fireworks Stencil and added some sequins.  I added our patriotic feline from the NND Newton's 4th of July stamp set which of course uses blue and red for the main colors!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie












 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Indy, your card is so cute. That's one brave kitty. The Lost Coast Linky is up and open again if you'd like to add your card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more. Sorry I am a little late in visiting!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. I really love the fireworks. Thanks for playing with us at Lost Coast Designs challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background of fireworks--so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy