Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Shark Card Collection



I'm excited to share a set of cards featuring the ever ferocious shark from the retired Newton's Nook Designs Shark Bites stamp set. I used this super fun cover die from Reverse Confetti Scalloped Cover Panel. I used new papers from Kat Scrappiness-Blue Faux Glitter and Teal Faux Glitter paper pads. The little fish are from Newton's Nook Designs-Tides of Love stamp set.







I'm entering this version into the Cut It Up Challenge #306--Feeeling Blue.







 

3 comments:

  1. What fun cards! Loving the blue sparkly water; perfect for this guy! So happy you brought a smile to our faces over at Cut It Up! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love these so much!!! With a grandson named Fin I have many, many shark sets but not one with this fabulous greeting. I really love the layered glittery background too. Thanks so much for playing with our die cut challenge here at the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love sharky cards!!!!
    Thanks for breaking out your die cuts to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy