Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2024

{BYSHC} Christmas Linky Party #3

 







I'm loving this card.  The light teal and pink combo works amazingly with the retired Newton's Candy Cane stamp set.  I continue to use papers from Recollections Blue Christmas paper pad. Super simple card, but filled with so much cuteness!

Newton's Nook Designs is on of the generous sponsors to this amazing hop!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie



Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!

4 comments:

  1. So super cute and I love that sketch!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!!! ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... this is SO cute, Debbie! Love it! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. Love how you used the vellum in the middle. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these colors! Sooo very pretty. I think this is a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy