Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

{BYSHC} Linky Party #6

 2024 {BYSHC} Christmas Linky Party




Today's card features another card using the fun sketch at TOP Inky Inspirations Sketch #23 with a Christmas theme using Newton's Nook Designs-Holiday Haul stamp set. I used a pastel color scheme using papers from a very old paper pad by DCWV-Winter in the Woods. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie

Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!

5 comments:

  1. This is a fun layout to use some pretty papers... and I love your colouring! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Debbie! I am loving your coloring on the truck! Thanks for linking up with us over at the Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and I love the sketch. Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!!! ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this sketch. This card is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy