Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Toucan Card


I have a tropical card to share today using the AAA Cards Challenge Sketch.  This sketch has become a favorite!  I used Newton's Nook Designs retired Toucan Party stamp set with the retired Hibiscus Stencil set. The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set. I added a pop of yellow with the yellow frame. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie





Inspiration Station #63--This picture reminds me of tropical paradise--so I added Hibisucs flowers in pink (inspired by flip-flops) with a tropical tocan that I can imagine seeing while taking a tropical hike in this tropical paradise!










 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty CAS design, I love the colorful Toucans and stenciling. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - the stencilling is so effective.

    Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy