Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Hope Your Day Doesn't Bite!

 




I am terrified of sharks, yet often find myself drawn to Shark Week!  I recently picked up this darling retired shark stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs called Shark Bites! I pulled in some seaweed and shells from various NND stamp sets. I used the  Frames & Tags die set and, again, used papers from the First Edition Beyond the Shore paper pad. (I have a lot more of this pad to destash!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie


Challenges:
After looking through Lindsey's amazing cards, I was inspired by #209 U is for Underwater.
Lindsey's card is sporting a very scarily cute shark! So I created a shark card in her memory!








Love Newton's Nook Designs products as much as I do?  Be sure to check out the current Inky Paws Challenge for details on how to win a $20 store credit to add some NND products to your stash!
 

7 comments:

  1. Another fun Ocean inspired creation, many thanks for sharing a second with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit, I am terrified of sharks, too! There sure have been a lot of encounters this summer at the beaches! The layout is so fun and the sentiment made me smile! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the beach but I hope to never come face to face with a shark at one! Love the stitched detailing, the twine and the layered layout of the first card. thanks so much for joining in with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it is shark week and this guy looks pretty fierce, or is that a smile? The bubbles in the background are a great touch too. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny punny card! Love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very fun tribute Debbie!! Thanks from all of us who aim to keep her memory (and crafting style!) alive. We appreciate you playing with the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great! Thanks for help us celebrating Sister Lindsey (and sharks!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy