Pages

Monday, June 29, 2026

Gone to the Beach, Love Santa

Gone to the Beach by Indy; #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #cardmakingchallenges, #holidaycards
There are so many fun challenges with a beach theme, so I decided it would be fun to showcase Santa on vacation!  Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie

Products:
Newton's Nook Designs
  * Sun Soaked Christmas (retired) stamp set
  * Basic Frames die set
Darice embossing folder
Fiskars punch
 Kat Scrappiness

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love that Santa!! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card!! I have this stamp...you have inspired me!! Thanks for playing along with our clean & simple challenge over at CAS on Friday. You rocked our "Christmas in July" challenge with your Santa in the surf!! Deb Horst, DT #337

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa is taking some time of, haha. Great card! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday for our Christmas in July challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy