Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #79 Reminder

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using the colors magentayellowtangerine, and teal


Here's my inspiration.  Be sure to visit the Inky Paws blog to see what more amazing inspiration!  

Have a llama fun on your birthday by Debbie features Loveable LLamas and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I created the background by using the challenge colors and water coloring. I then cut out the background frame using the  Frames & Flags die set, which I just love! I then stamped and colored (Spectrum Noir markers) the llama and presents from the Loveable Llamas stamp set. Ever since seeing Napoleon Dynamite, I can't help but smile whenever I see a llama!  I fussy cut these out and adhered. I stamped the sentiment and added sequins and twine to finish. 

Now it's your turn to use the challenge colors with your Newton's Nook products and link up!
Hugs,
Debbie

Other Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! This is SO cute! I love the soft colored edges on the llama and the lovely watercolor background! So cute!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy