Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #80

Inky Paws Challenge has a new challenge and it's a ...
Sketch challenge!




You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, September 14, 2018 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 


Here's my inspiration!






I have a friend back in Utah who loves the rodeo, so this one is for her! This sketch had me looking through my large stash of pattern papers and I pulled out the Carta Bellla' Giddy Up stack. These papers are the perfect way to showcase the darling images from the Newton Rides West stamp set. The hardest part was deciding on which image to use. Since my friend used to ride barrels and still rides horses, I decided that I wanted to use Newton on his sturdy steed! I colored him with Prismacolor pencils. 
I cut the background paper using the Framework die set. In keeping with the Western cowboy theme, I added some jute string and bronze-colored star brad. 

Now it's your turn. Using your NND stamps or digi freebie, create a project inspired by the sketch. There's a $20 gift certificate to one lucky participant. Will it be you?
Good luck!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love how you used the sketch with the patterned papers for a rodeo theme! Your friend will love it!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy