Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

NND--Trick or Treat


I wanted to slip in a Halloween card before going off to do school work. This card was inspired by Candy Corn with a splash of white-distressed black.  I created the postage-stamped frame using the Framework die by Newton's Nook Designs.  I used tape to mask, so I could create the orange and the yellow stripes using Distress Ink.  I added the distressed flag using the Frames & Flags die set. I simply cut off one end. For my tag, I used NND's Fancy Edges die set. I used my Perfect Layers tool to create a black edge for my tag which I distressed with white ink to give it a smokey look. I stamped the bunny image from the Hoppy Halloween stamp set. I masked the image and distressed the background using yellows and oranges. To finish my card, I added some orange stars and twine.  (I was going to take another photo of this card, but my hubby liked it so much that he had already "stolen" and sent it out!)

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag!

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute little bunny with that Halloween pumpkin !! Great tag !! Thank you for joining us in this IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge. We hope you will join us again soon .. Debra Davison/Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bunny is so cute digging in the candy! Love how you did the background of the tag too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy