Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #113

This biweekly challenge is a:

Color Challenge
Create a project using the colors 
Lime GreenTealBlue and Silver.

Want to start your 2020 year off in a grand manor?  Then join the Inky Paws team and create a card or project using your Newton's Nook Designs products using the challenge colors!  You might be the lucky winner of a $20 NND store credit!  

You have until, Friday, January 3, 2020 to join in the fun!  

Here's my inspiration!


Debbie's card features Christmas Haul, Holiday Fringe, Frames & Flags, and Cameo Frame by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
For my card, I used several products to create a "package" wrapped in ribbon.
I began with the white, scallop-edged frame by die cutting with he Frames and Flags die set. I then used the Holiday Fringe stamp set to stamp and color using the challenge colors.  I have to admit that I found this a bit challenging with no warm colors to use!  I then trimmed the image and cut it into four equal pieces. I arranged the four pieces on the scallop-edged layer. I then made four slits in which I inserted the silver ribbon.  I wanted it to look like a present wrapped with ribbon. Instead of putting a bow on top, I die cut the dark teal foil frame using the Cameo Frame die set. I then stamped and colored the package-laden girl from the Christmas Haul stamp set, I added dimensional tape to make her pop a bit. 

Now it's your turn to create a card/project using the challenge colors and link up to the Inky Paws Challenge!

Wishing you a very, happy holiday season!
Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy