Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #113 Reminder

I wanted to share another card using the IPC Colors!

Color Challenge

Create a project using the colors 
Lime GreenTealBlue and Silver.

Here's my inspiration:


Life is magical by Debbie features Frames & Flags, Forest Scene Builder, Land Borders, Penguin Pile, and Newton's Toboggan by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
For my card, I used the Frames & Flags die set to create the blue scallop-edged background. I then used distress alcohol inks--teal, silver, and green--to create the next layer. I used to die sets---Land Borders and Forest Scene Builder--to create the trees and hills in both silver foil card stock and the distressed ink paper mentioned earlier.  I stamped, colored and fussy cute the sweet penguin trio from the Penguin Pile stamp set.  I stamped the fun sentiment using the Newton's Toboggan stamp set.
I added some glossy accents to the scarves and hats.

I hope you will be inspired to join us at Inky Paws with  your project using these wonderful colors.  
Link up at Inky Paws!  There's a $20 store credit to one randomly chosen participant!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the silver accents and those penguins are adorable in the color theme!
    Have a fabulous New Year!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy