Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2020

May Your Coffee Be Strong

Today's card feature a coffee-lovin' feline from the What the Froth by The Cat's Pajamas. I've been wanting to play with this set for quite some time, so when I spied the TCP challenge using stencils, I just had to pull out one of my favorite stencil sets--Plaid stencil set by Newton's Nook Designs. I used the NND's Frames Squared die set for the center panel. I thought the feline looked quite regal in his plush chair, so I decided to use lavender--all shades of purple are my favorite!  I added a couple of enamel silver-glitter dots.  


Challenges I'm entering this card:

challenge



7 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment! You could totally use it on a Saint Patrick's Day card, too (just sayin'.) ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Great card. I love your use of color. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this color palette and that stencil set from Newton's Nook is one of my favorites...it works so well with this great design! Everything about this card just works for me - nice job! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Cut It Up! Challenge!
    Rachelle - DT@CIU : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    its awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how you used the colors of our challenge. Thank you for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card and image...always love coffee cards and nice selection for your sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us in the Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. Please come back this week and join us for another paper crafting challenge.

    I can't wait to see what you create!
    ๐Ÿ’™☕Miss. Carrie's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy