Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #120

This biweekly challenge is a:

Theme Challenge


Create a project using the challenge sketch.

You have until Friday, April 10, 2020.  Remember you might be the winner to a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs.

Here's my inspiration!


Debbie's card features Newton's Graduation, Newton Dreams of Italy, Newton Dreams of Paris, Newton Dreams of New York, and Framework by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook


 Feeling trapped inside?  I know I am, and it's only been two weeks!  I decided that it would be fun to create a travel card to iconic destinations--Italy, Paris, and New York!  Hopefully the world can be back to normal soon and the travel bans lifted!  My card features several sets from Newton's Nook Designs.
I used Newton Dreams of ItalyNewton Dreams of Paris, and Newton Dreams of New York stamp sets. I stamped the images on postage stamps using the die from the Framework die set. For the circle in the middle, I used the kitty looking at the globe. He is from the  Newton's Graduation stamp set. See that cute passport?  It's from the Stowaway Newton stamp set. I placed all these elements on pattern paper that looks like a map!

Until we can all get outside and travel again, please take good care of yourself!

Link up your NND card using the sketch by April 10!

Hugs, Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy