Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Inky Paws #120 Reminder

There's more time to play with this amazing sketch!


Create a project using the challenge sketch:


Today I have some more inspiration for this Challenge:


Tickled Pink by Debbie features Flirty Flamingos, Framework, and Paradise Palms by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I needed to send my mom a card to help brighten her day.  Of course, I had to add flamingos as we continue our "flamingo war!"  I paired flamingo pattern paper with the  Flirty Flamingos stamp set.  I added some palm trees (Paradise Palms stamp set) by embossing them in white on vellum.  I added a bit of burlap and twine for texture and a few sequins for some glam.   Can't wait to get this one in the mail. 

Be sure to link up your Newton's Nook project using the sketch at Inky Paws!

Stay safe and healthy!
Hugs, 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy