Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Inky Paws #124 & CIC #494 Reminder

Don't forget - There's still time to play along with the latest Inky Paws and Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!


Here'a a refresher for both challenges:




Thanks a bunch by Debbie features Dainty Daisies, Framework, and Gingham by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook

I decided to combine the colors of the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge with the floral theme from Inky Paws and I came up with this pretty card featuring Newton's Nook Designs' Dainty Daisies stamp. I colored these delightful flowers in the CIC colors.  I wasn't sure how this was going to work out without using green, but I love how the gray stems turned out.  I used the scallop-edged die from the NND's Framework die set. I then embossed it with a Swiss polka dotted folder.  I created a black and cream gingham layer using the Gingham stencil. I heated embossed the sentiment in a pale pink on a black circle panel. I added a a jute twine and a couple of cream dots.  


Create a floral-theme card using your Newton's Nook Designs products at
Inky Paws.

Use the colors from Cupcake Inspirations and link up your card at 

Can't wait to see how you use the floral theme and/or color scheme!
Hugs,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. This is a great card and love the patterns and textures you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy