Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2020

CIC#495-Friendship Theme Challenge

Welcome to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge--

a challenge where crafting is inspired by 

yummy, scrumptious cupcakes! 

Each challenge, we serve up a cupcake to inspire you 

to create a card or other craft project following our theme or colors.


Here is this challenge's cupcake!

Source



Here's my inspiration by the Sweeties to whet your appetite!



If friends were flowers, I'd pick you! features Floral Roundabout, Circle Frames, and Newton's Flower Garden by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #cupcakeinspirations

A few days ago, I had Happy Mail from Newton's Nook. The sentiment from the Newton's Flower Garden stamp set was perfect for this week's CIC Friendship challenge.  If you haven't seen the current Inky Paws Challenge, then you haven't seen the delicious colors!  I had to use them on this card.  (Check my Inky Paws #125 post to see my other card using these colors!)  In addition to the sentiment, I used the newly released Floral Roundabout stamp set and Circle Frames die set. Of course, I had to use one of the new Newton's from the Newton's Flower Garden stamp set to complete my card.  Once I tentatively placed everything on the white card base, I thought it needed a little something more.  So I added some orange splatters to add a bit of "fun" interest as well as distressed the sentiment circle for a bit of contrast.  So are you ready to create your Friendship card?  Be sure to link it up at Cupcake Inspirations!  
Hugs, Debbie



Like the Inky Paws' colors?  Pull out your Newton's Nook Designs products.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Debbie! Great colouring on those pretty flowers, and I really like that colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colorful card, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy