Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #125

This biweekly challenge is a:
Color challenge


Create a project using the colors:

TurquoiseOrange, Green, and Yellow

Here's my inspiration!




Thinking of You by Debbie features Banner Trio, Floral Roundabout, Easter Lily, and Waves by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
This week's challenge colors are just beautiful with so many ways to use them with your Newton's Nook Products. See my Cupcake Inspirations post for a friendship card featuring IPC's colors!

I went with a clean and simple layout for this card. I started using the Waves stencil with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I stamped the sprig of lilies using the Easter Lily stamp set and fussy cut.  There is a coordinating die set, but I find cutting very therapeutic!  I colored them with Spectrum Noir and Copic Ciao markers. I die cut the oval banner from the newly released Banner Trio die set and stamped the sentiment in Peacock Feathers.  This sentiment is also from the May release.  It's the Floral Roundabout stamp set (again see my CIC post to see more of this fabulous stamp set).  I added a splattering of orange and yellow sequins.  See the orange twine bow?  It's what was wrapping my last Newton's Nook order!  (Thanks, Newton!)

Now it's your turn to use these beautiful colors with your NND products.  Don't have any NND products yet?  Never fear.  NND has free digital images, so you can play along.  You might even be the lucky winner of the randomly drawn $20 store credit!  What a great way to start your collection or add to it!  Link up at Inky Paws by Friday, June 19, 2020. Good luck!
Hugs, Debbie


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy