Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #132 Reminder

 

Haven't made your NND card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using this fun sketch!



Here's my card to inspire you!
#newtonsnook, #indys_designs


This sweet knight owl from the Knight Owl  stamp set made me think of Don Quixote and his chivalrous manners. I added the fun female owl from the Love Owl-ways stamp set with her beautiful eyelashes!  I created a starry background using Cascading Stars stencil. I added some glitter to my embossing paste to get a bit of shimmer on the blue distressed background. I then created a white frame using dies from the Frames and Flags die set.  I added dimensional tape to pop it up.  I then die cut some tree branches for the sketch banners using the Forest Scene Builder die set and adding more dimensional tape.  I added my little owls colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  I wanted to add a sentiment but couldn't make up my mind of how I wanted to use the card.  "Thanks for saving my day!"  or "You're my hero!"  


Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy