Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #137

 

Haven't made your NND card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 



Create a project using the colors: 

 Lime Green, Grass Green, Red, White



Here's my inspiration:


Merry & Bright by Debbie features Newton's Home for Christmas, Sentiment of the Season, Plaid, Slimline Frame & Windows, and Slimline
I made a fun Christmas card using the challenge colors.  I combined the Slimline Frames & Windows and the Slimline Frames & Porthole die sets to create the frames in red and lime green. I used the Plaid stencil to create a panel which I die cut to fit the outer windows. I added a banner in the center window with the "Merry & Bright" sentiment from the  Sentiments of the Season stamp set. Two Winston images from the Winston's Home for Christmas stamp set were colored with Spectrum Noir markers and popped up with dimension tape. Nothing super fancy for this card, but I really like how it turned up!  Hope you will join us soon!


Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Debbie, love the slimline design and the plaid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy