Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #138 and Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #508 Reminder

 

Haven't made your NND  or Cupcake Inspiration card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 



Create a project using the Inky Paws Sketch




and/or 

Colors from the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.





I combined the challenges to make this sweet holiday card:

I pulled out some older pattern papers and found the deer paper, so I started with this paper and designed everything else around it!  (I guess that is one way to work around a creative block!)  Looking through my Newton's Nook Designs stamps, I decided on the  Festive Fawns stamp set.  I colored the presents in shades of blue.  I then pulled out some coordinating papers in blue and used both the  Frames & Flags and the Circle Frames die sets.  If you peek closely, the smallest circle is from last week's laminated pouch with glitter inside.  I used some jute twine and silver dots for final touches. 

Now it's your turn!  


If you use the Inky Paws sketch,  you could be the lucky winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs.  Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!


If you use Shades of Blue, be sure to link up at Cupcake Inspirations!




Both Inky Paws and Cupcake Inspirations challenges end on  Friday, December 18, 2020.

Hugs, 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy