Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #139--Cozy Winter Theme


Inky Paws Challenge
 
Theme Challenge--Cozy Winter




Inky Paws is starting the 2021 year with a fabulous theme challenge!  There are so many fun winter stamp sets and stencils from Newton's Nook Designs to play with!  



Here's my inspiration!



Winter is better together by Debbie features Frosty Friends, Frames Squared, Festive Forest die, Forest Scene Builder by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #inkypaws

I adore the children's book,  Snowmen at Night, by Cara Buehner and illustrated by her husband, Mark Buehner.  When I lived in Utah, I was lucky to get to meet the Buehners when they came to my school to celebrating writing.  Such amazing and talented people!  I adore their books, especially their Snowmen ones!  Here's a picture of one of the pages:

Combine the challenge theme, my love of this book, and NND's Frosty Friends stamp set and you'll understand how I came up with the idea for this card!  

My snowmen from the Frosty Friends stamp set are enjoying a snowy night around a campfire.  I added some trees to my snowy background using the  Festive Forest and the Forest Scene Builder die sets. I used the  the Frames Squared die set to create the scallop-edged frame. 

I hope I have inspired you to create a project using your NND products and the challenge theme.  You have until  Friday, January 15, 2021 (midnight CST).  One lucky participant will be randomly chosen to win a $20 store credit to NND!  

Happy crafting!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy