Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #143

  Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is a:

Color Challenge--
Use  yellowpurplewhite, and spring green.




Use  yellowpurplewhiteand spring green with 
your Newton's Nook Designs products.

You have until Friday, March 12, 2021.  There's a $20 store credit for one lucky participant to Newton's Nook Designs. Will it be you?

Here's my inspiration!



Meow-ing in the rain by Debbie features Newton's Rainy Trio and Raindrops by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #inkypaws, #catcards, #cardmaking, #springcards
Okay, so I have like a million favorite stamp sets, so you might not be surprised that this newly released image of the trio of kitties (Newton's Rainy Trio stamp set) singing in the rain is one of those favorites!  Seriously, look at those sweet kitten faces!  I love the one with it's hood all pulled around his face and the ears on the hood!  So cute!  I'm also a sucker for rain boots.  Living in the PNW, those boots would sure come in handy.  I decided to add Glossy Accents to the purple elements to make them super shiny!  This stamp set pairs wonderfully with the Raindrops stencil.  I decided to partially add texture paste for some drops in the backdrop. I wanted all the color on the stamped image, so I kept the background white.

Hope you will come join us at Inky Paws Challenge to share your interpretation of the challenge colors!

Hugs, 
Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy