Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Hare Mail (Black & White Stripes)

Hare Mail by Indy features Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #indys_designs

 Today I am using Newton's Nook Designs' newly released stamp set--Hare Mail.  
I paired it with Mama Elephants' Classic Stripe Cover die. I used the frame of the die cut to arrange the black stripes.  (I used the frame die cut in another card.) I arranged a trio of the Hare Mail image.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I popped these images with foam tape for added dimension.  I love black and white stripes on cards, and this one didn't disappoint.  
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I love the bunnies and your background is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining our Black/White/Pop of Color challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally adorable, Debbie. And I love the fresh color you chose for your pop!

    Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our Black & White + a Pop of Color challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH... this made me laugh! I love the pops of green on the bold black stripes. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bunnies are so cute and I love your presentation with the black and white stripes. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy