Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #146

Time for a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is a:

Color Challenge--


Use the colors--orange, yellow, green, and white.


You have until  Friday, April 23, 2021 at Midnight CST to link up. 
 One lucky participant will receive a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!



Here's my inspiration!





Hope your day is loads of fun by Debbie features Newton Cleans Up, Houndstooth, and Slimline Masking Circles & Squares by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #inkypaws, #cardmaking, #catcards, #birthdaycard

These colors lend themselves to so many possibilities.  As I looked through my NND stamps, I spied the Newton Cleans Up stamp set.  I adore this stamp set, but don't use it nearly enough.  Out it came. I inked up the trio of images and colored them using the challenge colors.    I then decided to make a slimline card.  I used the  Slimline Masking Circles & Squares stencil set and Houndstooth stencil to create the three squares, each in a challenge color.  I arranged the overworked kitties on each square and popped them up with foam tape.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Newton Cleans Up stamp set and paired it with the birthday sentiment from the Newton Loves Cake stamp set. 

Hope you are inspired to join us at Inky Paws!
Hugs, 
Debbie


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy