Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #146 Reminder

 

 


There's still time to create using the Inky Paws Challenge Colors!




Use the colors--orange, yellow, green, and white.

Here's my card:

You are loved by Debbie features Dainty Daisies by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking

I pulled out the Dainty Daisies stamp set and decided to stamp this image several times down the slimline card base.  After coloring the daisies in orange and yellow, I cut the layer down added fun foam behind it.  I placed the striped Washi layer along the length of the card. Then added the floral layer.  I stamped two sentiments from the Heartfelt Essentials stamp set.  I scattered a few clear sequins for a bit of bling.

 Here's hoping you have time to pull out your Newton's Nook Designs products and use these fun colors!  



Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy