Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #147


Time for a fun challenge at Inky Paws!

Sketch Challenge.


.

You have until Friday, May 7, 2021 at Midnight CST.


Here's my inspiration!


Let's be mermaids by Debbie features Frames & Flags,


I pulled out some newer papers with cool ocean colors and patterns and decided to make a soft underwater scene. I used the Frames & Flags and the Framework die sets to create the rectangular layers. Then I used the Sea Borders to create a wavy stripe as well as creating waves in the background. I then stamped, colored, and paper pieced the little kittens from the Purr-maid Newton stamp set. I stamped the sentiment on a white wave and adhered the fun, little seahorse. I added some sequins to add a bit more shimmer.  

I hope you will come join us at Inky Paws. I can't wait to see how you use your Newton's Nook Designs products with this fun sketch!


Hugs, 
Debbie

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy