Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #152 Reminder

  

There's still time to play with the 

latest Inky Paws Challenge!


Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge


Here'a a refresher.

Create a project using the colors-

Red, Pink, Yellow, and White.






Here's my inspiration:

Make every day a beach day by Debbie features Retro Sun & Palms, Banner Trio, Newton's Perfect Wave, Aloha Newton, Land Borders, Manatee-rific, and Newton's Summer Vacation by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardmaking, #summercards
I created a distressed background and embossed the palm trees over it using the Retro Sun & Palms stencil set. I added the sandy beach using the Land Borders die set.  I then added the surfin' lovin' kitten from the Newton's Perfect Wave stamp set.  I pulled small elements from the  Manatee-rific (seashell) and Newton's Summer Vacation (beach pail) stamp set to give the scene some more interest.  I stamped teh he sentiment from  the Aloha Newton stamp set on a banner die cut from the Banner Trio die set. 

I am just loving how the newly released products work spectacularly with older NND products!  This provides so much freedom to mix and match!  

I hope you will all join us for this fun color challenge at Inky Paws!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy