Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #153

 


   Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is a:

Sketch Challenge


Use the sketch.



Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20 store credit to our Newton's Nook Design online shop! We will also highlight our favorites from each challenge the following Monday so all entries have a chance to be featured on this blog! 


You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, July 30, 2021 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 

Here's my inspiration!

Need to get inspired? See what our Inspiration Team created with this challenge! 


I wanted to use the newly released  BBQ Roundabout stamp set.  I love summer and having neighborhood BBQs, so this set won my heart.  I paired it up with Winston enjoying his slice of watermelon from the Woodland Picnic stamp set.  I thought about created a distressed background, but I eyed my ever so large stash of papers and decided to pull some out and use them up.  These amazing papers are from the Doodlebug Designs Bar-B-Cute stack.  I love the bright colors!  To cut all the layers out, I used the Framework die set for the postage-edged layer. For the banner, I used Frames & Flags die set.  For the rounded square, I used the Frames Squared die set. The scallop-edged circle was cut using a die from the Circle Frames die set.  I love being able to mix and match dies from all these sets.  

I hope you will be inspired to play with this sketch!  I look forward to seeing your NND projects!

Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie


Additional Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy