Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #155 Reminder

    

Have you played yet?  


There's still time to play along with our 

latest Inky Paws Challenge!


Create a project using the colors--teal, yellow, green, and white.




Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 


Pina koala by Debbie features Pineapple, Tropical Leaves, Pina Koala, Frames Squared, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #tropicalcards
I was inspired by all the pineapples in the challenge photo, so I combined the Pina Koala stamp set and the Pineapple stencil for a slice of pineapple heaven!  I wanted more dimension on my card base, so I added texture paste with the Tropical Leaves stencil for more tropical fun.  I used two die sets to create the different layers:   Frames Squared and the Frames & Flags die sets.  I love how these sets can be intermingled to create lots of varied layers.  A bit of twine and yellow sequins finished off my card. 


No it's your turn to create a project using your Newton's Nook Designs products.  (If  you haven't seen the new fall and Halloween release, be sure to check it out!  There are so many amazing products to be had!  If you link up, you might even be the random winner to a $20 NND store credit to help buy some of the new and amazing images!!!)



Hugs, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy