Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #155

 

   Time for a new Inky Paws Challenge!



Use the colors--teal, yellow, green, and white.


You have until Friday, August 27, 2021 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

Here's my inspiration!



Meow's it going by Debbie features Hills & Grass, Captivated Kittens, and Sky Scene Builder by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardmaking


I used the  Hills & Grass stencil to create wavy stripes in the challenge colors.  I splattered some white paint on it before I cut this into 1/2 inch stripes and arranged them on the card base.  I stamped and fussy cut the kitten with his butterfly net using the Captivated Kittens stamp set.  I added some big puffy clouds die cut using the Sky Scene Builder die set.  I added some flowers and fluttering bugs to finish it off.

I hope this inspires you to join us for this fun challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie 




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy