Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #157 Reminder

 

There's still time!!

Create a Halloween project using your NND products!




Here's my inspiration: 


You can count on me by Debbie features Count Newton, Batty Newton, Slimline Frames & Portholes, and Slimline Frames & Windows by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #halloweencards, #catcards, #cardmaking
As soon as I saw the  Count Newton stamp set, I knew it would work perfectly with the  Batty Newton stamp set!  I combined the Slimline Frames & Portholes and the Slimline Frames & Windows die sets to create my tall and skinny card.  The window panels were cut using an old piece of pattern paper. I love the spooky images on it and thought it would add an eerie feel to the card.  I then added some black grass using the Land Borders die set.  I placed the panels in an askew manner before adding some tombstones from the  Count Newton stamp set. I wanted to add a playful touch, so I colored the capes, coffin, and tombstones in bright colors.  Who says Count Newton only has one cape? LOL  To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment in white.  I love how it turned out!


Can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, 
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy