Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #158

 


  Inky Paws is back with a new challenge!

This challenge is a:

Color Challenge



Use the colors--Orange, Brown, Teal, Kraft.

You have until Friday, October 8, 2021.
One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

Here's my inspiration!



Autumn Greetings by Debbie features Neigh, Fence, Signs of Fall

I used several sets to  create my card. I began by using the scallop-edged die from the Frames & Flags die set. I added the Fence using the Fence die. I pulled pumpkins from the  Signs of Fall stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I am loving the teal and orange together!  I also added leaves using images from the Harvest Tails  stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Autumn Newton stamp set.  The main attraction is the horse from the Neigh stamp set. I don't use the farm critters nearly enough and thought the horse would look fabulous with the pumpkins, and I think she does!

Now it's your turn to use the challenge colors and your NND products!

Hugs,
Debbie


2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful autumn card! I love that you used the horse image along with all the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a beautiful job combining all these different sets together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy