Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #158 Reminder

  

There's still time to play with the current Inky Paws Challenge!  Use the following colors:


Orange, Brown, Teal, Kraft




Here's my inspiration!


Be Thankful by Debbie features Neigh, Autumn Mice, Pumpkin Latte, Clouds, Frames & Flags, and Land Borders by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #autumncards, #fallcards, #cardmaking, #coffeecards

I distressed my background using the Clouds stencil.  I added a Kraft hill using the Land Border die set. I pulled out the scallop-edged die from the Frames & Flags die set to give my layer a nice finished look.  I added some orange twine.  I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the horse from the Neigh stamp set and adhered. I did the same with the pumpkin-laden gal from the Pumpkin Latte stamp set. I added extra pumpkins and some falling leaves from the Autumn Mice stamp set as well as the sentiment.  

Now it's your turn to use the Inky Paws Challenge colors.
There's a $20 store credit at NND just waiting for one lucky participant.
Will it be you?


Hugs,
Debbie








2 comments:

  1. It’s beautiful. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Debbie, Perfectly fall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy