Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #166

 

Hello and Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge!



Use the theme-Hearts-

 to create your NND project!

You have until Friday, February 11, 2022 at Midnight CST to create your NND project.  One lucky participate will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!


Here's my inspiration!



I love books by Debbie features All Booked Up,  Heartfelt Meows,  Newton Loves Coffee, Coffee House Stories,  Heart Frames,  Framework, and  Bookmark by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #booklovingcards, #catcards, #catcards

My card features lots of products for this I Love Books card.
The base uses paper from the  Coffee House Stories  paper pad and is die cut using the postage-edged die from the Framework die set.  Then I heat embossed the kitties from the Heartfelt Meows on navy card stock and die cut using the scallop-edged heart from the Heart Frames die set.  I added the banner with the die cut sentiment using the Bookmark die set.  I stamped and colored the image from the All Booked Up and fussy cut it out.  To finish it off, I added a cup of coffee using the paw print mug from the Newton Loves Coffee stamp set.  I added some glossy accents for added texture. This will make a purrfect card combined with a book or gift card from Barnes and Noble!

Now it's your turn to link up to Inky Paws.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Debbie

 



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy