Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #165 Reminder

  

Inky Paws Reminder

  
Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge




Here is my inspiration:

This is a super fun sketch, so I made a couple of cards hopefully to inspire you!


My first card showcases a Allis-Chalmers tractor and wagon. For this, I stamped the images from the Farming Fun stamp set, colored with Spectrum Noir markers, and fussy cut the images.  I then distressed my background paper with some green and brown stripes to mimic a planted field. I added a distressed hill using the Land Borders die set. On top of the hill sits a little barn from the Moo set stamp.  I stamped my white background with the postage-edge die from the Framework die set. I love how this turned out because it looks like a farmer is ready to begin his/her day at sunrise!




Reach for the stars by Debbie features Framework, Starfield, Newton's 4th of July, and Cosmic Newton by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #4thofjulycards, #cardmaking, #catcards
For my second card, I went in a totally different direction.  For this card, I used a starry background that used gold foil with the Starfield stencil on a blue distressed background. I added a gold frame using the scallop-edged frame from the Framework die set.  I die cut the banner from some scrap papers.  The cute feline on his little rocket is from the Newton's 4th of July stamp set.  I colored him with Copic Markers. On the rocket, I added silver and gold metallic ink for a bit of shimmer.  The sentiment is from the Cosmic Newton stamp collection.  The card base is embossed using a polka-dotted embossing folder that I've had in my stash for years.  

Now it's your turn to use the sketch into a fabulous project using your Newton's Nook Designs products.
Will you be the lucky winner of a $20 store credit to NND or a FAVE pick?  Can't wait to find out!

Hugs, 
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy