Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #167 Reminder

  

Be sure to link up by Friday!

  
Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge

Here'a a refresher.

Use the colors Sunny Yellow, Spring Green, Taffy Pink, and White to create your NND project!


Today I have several puppy cards made using the challenge colors. I'm sending these to my sister for some of her fabulous friends who gave us support with the passing of our father two weeks ago. All of my sister's friends are dog lovers, so I am showcasing NND's canine sets which are absolutely adorable. 

All of the cards feature the following products:
 Speech Bubbles die set
Land Borders die set
Circle Frames die set
Puppy Playtime stamp set (sentiment)

You make ruff days better by Debbie features Circle Frames, Land Borders, Frenchie
For this card, I also used the retiring Fabulous Frenchies and 
flowers from the Woodland Spring stamp set. 

I used the retiring Hardwood stencil and Puppy Friends stamp set.

I again used the  Puppy Friends but used the Petite Flowers stencil in the background 
with a few jewels for added bling!

I used a different puppy image from the Puppy Friends and opted for the Pawprints stencil for the background. 

Now it's your turn to link up to the current Inky Paws Challenge!

Stay tune for future posts where I showcase more puppy cards!
Hugs, 
Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy