Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #168

  

   Time for a New Inky Paws Challenge!


Use the Challenge Sketch.

You have until  Friday, March 11, 2022 at Midnight CST. 
One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs.

Here's my inspiration!



Embrace your inner kitten by Debbie features Circle Frames, Newton Unwinds, Sky Borders, Heartfelt Meows, and Love & Meows  by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook,#cardmaking, #catcards

I am featuring the ever-so-cute kitten from the Newton Unwinds stamp. I placed this playful feline on a scallop circle stamped using the darling image from the Heartfelt Meows stamp set die cut using the Circle Frames die set.  I elected to color on the balls of yarn on the image and later added a pop of red with the heart.  for the background, I used the paw print paper from the  Love & Meows paper pad and placed scalloped borders in teal using the Sky Borders die set. 


I hope you are inspired to join us at Inky Paws Challenge!

Hugs, 
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy