Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #173 Reminder

 

Come join us at Inky Paws!

We have some gorgeous colors to play with!

  

Here'a a refresher.


Use the challenge colors--Bubble Gum Pink, Lemon Yellow, Lime Green, and Orange


Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 

Have a llama fun on your birthday by Debbie features Loveable Llamas, Speech Bubbles, Mountains, Clouds,Hills & Grass, and Cycling Friends by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #birthdaycards, #cardmaking

I decided to play with the ever, cute llamas from the Loveable Llamas stamp set. These two just love celebrating birthday parties, especially in the Andes mountains!  I created the mountain scene using several stencils, including the Mountains stencil, the Clouds stencil, and the Hills & Grass stencil set. I added some glossy accented balloons from the Cycling Friends stamp set. I stamped the sentiment on a speech bubble cut using the Speech Bubbles die set.  Time to party!

You have until Friday, May 20, 2022.  Will you be the lucky winner of the $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs?  I hope so!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy